Accessibility Accessibility Accessibility
This page contains information about accessibility at Frans Hals Museum (Groot Heiligland) for people with a (physical) disability.
For additional information or further consultation before visiting the museum please contact us by email at email@example.com or call +31 (0)23 511 57 75.
Various parking spaces are allocated near Frans Hals Museum (Groot Heiligland) for people with a disability:
- 4 designated parking bays on Gedempte Oude Gracht, 2 either side (300m from the museum entrance)
- 1 designated parking bay on Groot Heiligland, outside Museum Haarlem (60m from the museum entrance)
- 1 designated parking bay at Gasthuisvest (150m from the museum entrance)
- 2 designated parking bays at De Kamp Carpark (350m from the museum entrance)
- 11 designated parking bays at Houtplein Carpark (350m from the museum entrance
Most of Frans Hals Museum (Groot Heiligland) is accessible for wheelchair users. To reserve a manual wheelchair at the museum email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will gladly keep a wheelchair ready. Please note that the road and pavement surfaces around the museum are uneven and sloping.
Companions accompanying visitors with a (physical) disability may enter for free and assistance dogs are welcome.
And the Frans Hals Museum bus stop is accessible and close to the museum entrance.